Camping with a 10 month old... Fun? Yes... Dirty? Very! hard? yep! worth it?? For sure. Chase had so much fun with his cousins (they are actually Sean's cousins but there are lots of really young ones, even younger than Chase) and his aunts and uncles. It was a blast. 2 solid days with no sleep.. lots of mud. Treats! Water fun! and lots of arms to hold him. We went up to a lake in Idaho that is spring fed so it's really clean and not many people seem to know about it. Sean's parents brought up their jet skis and his grandpa had his boat there for water skiing, wake boarding and tubing. It was really fun. Chase hated the jet skis and the boat.. they were way too loud for him (he doesn't even like the blow dryer) but the mud on the beach?? HECK YES for him! He loved throwing it.. eating it (mom didn't like that) and playing with grandma, dad, mom, aunts and uncles all over the place. It really was such a fun trip. He was so exhausted by the time we left.. And so were mom and dad. But it was totally 100% worth it. now that we know we can survive the weekend camping we are sure to do it again. Thanks for making us brave the outdoors Chris and Evie!! And thanks for the perfect tent that was big enough for all three of us AND Chase's pack'n'play!
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!



No comments:
Post a Comment