So... Sean and I love all things Korean.. I know. A little weird for us, two super white kids from Utah and Washington State. Well... Sean lived there before we met, he served his mission there. And crazy thing.. My older brother Randall did as well, so I had been there to visit for a few weeks. Being American in Korea was so fun for me, I had loved it. So... Sean and I decided to go back if we could. We lived there for 4 months for an internship after he finished his first year at BYU's J Reuben Clark Law School. We loved it.. Everything about it.. The people.. The food.. The sights... We loved it all. We both want to go back.. Well.. Lately to fill the need for 'Korean' anything.. We have been catching up on our Korean Drama's. They are so fun.. funny... sad... sweet and we LOVE them. The first one we watched was 'Full House' Its the funnies/weirdest story you have ever heard.. (well that was until I saw Boys over Flowers, which is super funny... sad weird too! all in good ways) We LOVE them.. We've been watching them on Hulu and I just read the subtitles. I am able to pick up on words that I know now.. So I can mimic or repeat them to Sean later when he's not expecting it. It's been so fun for us. We have been loving it. except... it makes me miss Korea even more. We really want to take Chase over there. I can't wait to show him off.
Here are a couple pictures... These are from Boys over Flowers.. It's a story of 4 friends that are very wealthy and go to Shinwa High School.. And this little poor girl gets a scholarship to the school after saving a student from jumping off a building. JanDi, is the daughter of a dry cleaner and his wife. It's a sweet story and her family is so funny and loud and wonderful. You'll totally fall in love with the guys (they are called F4) and they are so so so so so my favorite right now.


Anyhow.. if you ever have time to watch one! You won't be disappointed! We LOVE them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment