I met my husband three years ago on June 1. The day I moved from Washington down here I met Sean Stewart. And o boy did my life change. We started out as friends (that didn't last long) and then dated for what... 5 days?? before we decided to get married. And then wanted to have kids right away. That's where it gets interesting. Of course we enjoyed being newlyweds before we really started worrying, having our first holidays together and settling into our first home together and making it our own. Really getting to know each other. Of course I was expecting for us to become parents soon but we were content to be together. Soon we were REALLY ready... About 5 months after we got married we started our journey towards pregnancy. And we fought against my body for what seemed like forever till we found away to work with it. After all... we needed my body if we were going to have kids. So work work work work until we got to where we are now!! only 10 weeks and 6 days left till our baby gets here. Two and a half years later we are now looking forward to meeting our baby and expanding our family to include him. Our hearts have been waiting to welcome him for a long time and we can't wait!!

Now our to do list before the baby gets here...
1. Get mommy a car. (Sean is driving my old car because his truck engine blew and he commutes) So we'll be car shopping most of the day
2. Get the fish tank out and the changing table all set up and ready for baby.
3. Buy a mattress for his crib and a a changing pad for the changing table.
4. Finish decorating the baby room!! (which I'm really enjoying)
5. Take care of myself so the baby continues to grow healthy and strong
6. A couple baby showers to celebrate our little bundle of joy
7. Enjoy my husband for the last couple months that it will be just him and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment