Monday, June 6, 2011

big big BABY

my kid is huge... therefore my belly is ENORMOUS. I'm just growing and growing. Cars stop and people stare at me out their windows. And people double and even triple take as i walk by. I love my belly. I love my baby. I can't wait to be his mother!
Hurry up baby Chase!!! Your mommy wants to meet you!

2 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

I think your bigger for your first baby then most girls. BUt at least it's only your tummy. You look super cute though. And I bet he can't wait for you to be his mommy as well. You and Sean are going to be such great parents.

Lauren Stewart said...

well.. i'm only 5'2 and my dr told me from the beginning I didn't have room for my baby and that he'd be going straight out. So.. we were expecting it really
We can't wait to be parents!!!!! thanks girl

Popular Posts