i'm growing. my baby is growing.. and getting much stronger. He has found not only the right side of my ribs but my left side as well.. Dang. I was hoping one side would stay a little safe but no... it won't. People now stop and touch my belly.. And honestly?? it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't push on him so hard!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!! MY BELLY ISN'T A BASKETBALL OR BEACH BALL! it's got my VITAL organs inside it AND a BABY! I didn't want people to touch my kid .. and by my kid I mean... my belly at ALL to begin with but now I just find myself wishing they would be gentle. Seriously. Holy crap. I didn't know people could be so dumb. But of course they just don't know and they don't mean to hurt me. So i just smile and say "if you just put your hand there and press a tiny bit he'll kick you" my son STOPS kicking when you throw him all around. but if you just give him a little pressure in one spot he will nearly 100% of the time kick you in response. So please.. Don't shove my belly out my back. There's no need. Thanks!
Also.. getting ready for the baby to get here.. his STROLLER AND CAR SEAT ARRIVED!! It took a while to get the stroller put together and it was a little hard... And it took longer then we thought it would.. BUT IT'S PERFECT!!!!!! I can't wait to use it! yay yay yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment