Friday, May 13, 2011

Stroller?? CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

So every month Sean and I have been making one large baby purchase. Saving up and spacing it out.... Well So far we have gotten, his bassinet, his crib, his rocking chair, LOADs of fabrics for blankets, burp cloths, and then FINALLY today we got his stroller and car seat travel system ordered. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!!! I have been doing research and combing the Internet for the best deals on the best baby products. We picked Britax for the brand and we got it when it was on sale! The whole thing was 60% off PLUS we got free shipping and they paid tax on it... SOO... we got a great deal. AND it's exactly the colors I wanted to which I was happy about. Of course I wouldn't have cared if I couldn't get it in the red and black I wanted it in.. BUT I was just that much happier to see that it was in fact the color combination I wanted!! I can't wait to push it around the neighborhood with my little boy inside it!! August?? HURRY up PLEASE!

No comments:

Popular Posts