Thursday, May 12, 2011

99 days till baby day!!!

We are at less then 100 days FINALLY!!! Don't get me wrong.. We still have while. And in the words of my Dr "Don't get to excited you've got while and it's all downhill from here." He was so funny at this last check up. I went in and he says "Let me just see this baby" with that funny voice of his and then just grabs my belly and pokes around. Next he says, " Well, I hope you enjoyed last month and probably part of this next month will be good. But after that? All down hill. And let me tell you, you're not exactly tall so..." and he leaves it at that.
HAAAAAAAAA I really enjoy my visits with him. He's a good Dr, delivered over 25THOUSAND babies and boy is he funny. The office I go to is fantastic. The ladies he works with, the nurses and the ultrasound techs, are all wonderful. MY ultrasound tech calls me sis. For example she says "ook sis pull on up that shirt and hop up on this table." or " sis! how are you!!? How's the baby??" It was a little funny to me at first. I'd never had anyone call me that. Not even my little sister... So. but!! I love it. I'm very thankful we don't have to change DR's and OB's and offices like we were going to. I am thankful for all the help we were given to make this baby happen..
And I can't wait to meet him.
Our little nephew, Ethan, is so cute and so sweet and such a content baby. He decided when he came, and didn't come till he was ready. It makes us SOOO excited for the baby to get here. I think Chase will look lots like Ethan since their dad's look alike and firstborns tend to look like the dad. It's a nature thing. It was so fun to see Sean with the little guy... ah....... can't wait to see him with a child that's actually OURS!! a part of Sean and a part of me!!! YAY for babies and nature!!
Yesterday we added to the nursery!! We had taken about... 7 months to find the perfect gliding ROCKING chair that was COMFY with no exposed wood to that heaven forbid if I bumped my baby's head it will be all soft!!! And we found it.. Problem.. It was out of our price range.. BUT with a sale at babies and a 20% off coupon and the rest of the chair as a gift from my mother-in-law we were able to buy it!!!! So we got it all ordered yesterday and it should be here in like... 7 to 14 days! I can't WAIT to get it into his room! The room where he will be till at least January possibly longer! We're staying in our current house till we find something perfect for us. AND till we are ready. So house hunting will start up again after the new year. Which we both think is the perfect idea. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Pregnancy suits you well. You look so beautiful!

Popular Posts