Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Korea korea KOREA!



O my.. So being over here has been wonderful. I love it. the people, the culture, the food. Everything. It makes me happy to get up in the morning and to be able to get out and see this life here. In America I don't think twice about many things outside my home and the country I live in. What a narrow mind set that is. People here learn about the United States from day one of school (we're talking Preschool so age 3) and about other places and different kinds of people. They live in a rather large bubble that doesn't just consist of their family, school, work and social group. And I love it here. I am so thankful for the chance Sean and I have had to be over here. And to meet the wonderful, giving, loving, and cultured Korean people. I want to live here one day. I am hoping and praying so hard that Korea holds a permanent place for Sean and I. I would love that. And I want to bring all of my family and my friends over to see how wonderful it is. I have never met so many people interested in where I came from, who I am, and what I am doing here. I love it. I will miss it when we leave. We only have a short time left but I will take full advantage of it. We have only 21 days left. o.. that's a sad thought. But we will come back. I hope you all get to travel a little bit, outside what you know. See what else is out there. What people are out there!

2 comments:

Tonja Lee said...

When you come home in 21 days we MUST hang out! :) It is sad that it is coming so soon, but good for everyone that misses you!

Aidan said...

You are a DOLL, I miss you!

Popular Posts