Saturday, June 27, 2009

17 flights of stairs....

So I have this new workout I am doing.... I will take a picture so you can see it better. Anyhow, so I don't know about you but I HATE running inside on a treadmill. I get bored, and I find that before I can even work up a sweat I am trying to talk myself into just even staying on it. I just want to go do other things, and I can't focus for very long. I have found something else. You see, Sean and I live on the 17th story of our building.... And I think you can guess where this is going. I am running it, MORE then one time. It started out with once, all the way up. THEN today I did it down then up, and then repeated that. I am hoping by this Friday I can do it 4 times. I figure I will be in pretty good shape and able to run pretty good by the time we get back to Provo. And I am hoping this helps give me better calves. I think they need just a little more definition. So yeah.. thats it. I will still go to the gym with Sean but I am going to build up my endurance and be lookin HOT! anyhow... so yepp... 17 flights of stairs, up and down twice today! (not counting all the times up and down in the subway just for travel.) Its a great feeling, getting my heart rate up and going like that! The little cute Korean Security guards downstairs think I am crazy. They laugh when I show up at the bottom by the stairs!, and cheer me on when I take off to go up again! Its great!!! anyhow... This is what I did today! (besides going out with Sean to eat and see all the things there is to see in Seoul)

No comments:

Popular Posts