So you can tell there was a big change in plans. Sean and I were getting ready to move to Washington DC right after the baby is born... Well... we got a better offer and are staying here! We both feel really good about it. Then we're not leaving with our brand new baby and taking him over a thousand miles from his grandparents! We're much closer to both sets of parents here in Utah. So we're very thankful and excited to be remaining here in Utah. AND we're very exciting to be moving onto life after school. I'm so proud of my husband. He'll be graduating from BYU-Law this coming Thursday. YAY!!!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
LOOOONG saturday
So.. Saturday we met up with our Realtor, Jared Fields. It was great. And by great I don't mean we found a house, but we really learned so much. We saw about 12 different properties and I learned that I really want to stay away from town homes/condos. I want privacy, I want my OWN yard and outside gardens I can take care of. And at this point I no longer want to share a wall with my neighbors. We are going to be going back out to look some more, but this weekend we're taking a trip out to California to see my parents!!! So it will have to wait till we get back from there. So we're looking at starting really getting down to business in May. YES YES YES! We cannot wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...
2 comments:
Ya good deal!
oh, that is SOOO much easier than going across country! Good luck with house hunting. You will enjoy a yard for your little tyke to run around in too!
Post a Comment