Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Mom,

I am so excited to see you this week! The day after tomorrow... right after Sean's graduation (which i'm so excited for) we are going to get in the car and head your way! I can't WAIT yay!!! We'll do so many fun things! And play games.. and tell jokes! AND I can't wait for baby Chase to get to meet you and hear your voice!
And.. I'm excited to make Chase's quilt with you.. and i'm excited to have you do the arm thing.. and the hair thing.. And I'm excited to just relax at HOME with my family!! Who I really do not see enough... seriously. NOT ENOUGH. I'm even excited for the car ride out there because I know I'll be so happy the whole way! Even bad TERRIBLE awful drivers won't make me sooo angry that I'll scream... which is good. My road rage has gone up a notch since I've been pregnant!

cant wait to see you mommy! LOVE YOU!! see you soon!!!

love,
LAUREN... me your daughter out here in UTAH!! miss you.. o yeah!!

No comments:

Popular Posts