Tuesday, April 12, 2011

growing baby!

o i love this baby!!! He's getting sooooo big. Kicking all the time.. doing tricks and playing games. I'm sure he's already telling jokes and planning tricks to play on his big brother and sister, Rush and Hannity. We just went in last week on Monday for our 20 week check up and BOY was our little guy bouncy. He was so full of movement that they couldn't even see him. It was just a black and white image bouncing back and forth... First I thought there was something wrong with the machine. Till the nurse says "wow you've got a mighty wiggly boy in there." It was our son. Flying back and forth across my tummy. The whole time he was just rolling and playing and kicking and BOXING!!!! Chase had his little fists up protecting his face then he was PUNCHING my tummy!!! I thought it was him kicking me i felt all the time but NOPE! My little kid has got a great punch.

I did end up getting sick during the ultrasound. I guess the laying on my back for that long makes a pregnant lady sick. I puked.. Yepp. Bright BLUE throw up. (my kapri sun that morning was blue water cooler) So.. that's what I threw up. Anyways. It didn't seem to bother the baby. He just kept moving and they did all his measurements and checked his parts, heart, liver, brain, legs, arms, and kidney.. ETC. You know.. all the important parts. And they were all there and healthy! Yay! My baby is such a growing machine!

THEN!! Today!?? I SAW him kick my belly! his little foot or fist or whatever he was using came up and pushed my tummy right out!! And I can even still feel him doing it now as I type.. He's just regular tough guy!! So strong!!! YAY! Can't wait to see him in 18 and a half weeks!

1 comment:

Nick and Dani said...

It's amazing that we don't bruise with some of the kicks and punches that happen before baby is born!

Popular Posts