It is extremely possibly Sean and I will own our first house before the summer is over!! And before baby gets here! This all started when we began looking for rentals up in Davis county which is where Sean's job will be.. Well... There was not much. AND it was all really expensive! Way more than we're paying now. AND no where near as nice. So.. that brought up town homes... and possibility of looking into one of those. Then we did calculating your mortgage payments.. And we could pay the same in a mortgage right now for a beautiful home or town home.
So.. we started looking and we talked to a few Realtor.. then we talked to a lender... then we found some houses we wanted to see... so we called one of the Realtor back and also his lender. well... we had started looking within a price range we thought would be good for us. THEN we thought..um.. better check and see what we can qualify for. So we went ahead and got pre-approved today!!! And wow did they approve us. Of course we are not going to spend near what they said we can. BUT WE ARE PRE-APPROVED!! We can really start looking! And we can't wait! What a good feeling and such an exciting day for us.
Tomorrow??? Well, we gave Jared our Realtor a list of about 20 houses and he'll be showing us about 10 to 12 of them. We can't wait! yeah yeah!!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
3 comments:
Yay! What an Exciting thing! That is SO awesome!
House hunting is so fun! Be picky and make sure you get what you want!!
So much fun! But I thought you were moving to D.C? ANd I agree with Kira be picky!
Post a Comment