Here I am back at 5 weeks.....

Now here I am at almost 12 weeks... getting BIGGER!!!

here is baby at 10 weeks:
We'll get to find out what our little package is March 8
th at 10:30am and we can barely wait!! Sean keeps saying "That's too far!!!!!" But come on.. we waited two years to get pregnant and we're finding out at 16 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE USUAL 20.. I think we can wait!!! o but can we!! We
CAn'T WAIT!!! We're very excited little parents to be!!!
2 comments:
Haha, cute little prego belly! Are you pushing that little guy out or is it really showing that far already? Crazy!
Also, I wish you could have seen Z's little precious blessing outfit. He was SO cute!
How fun, Lauren! So excited for you and your family. Nothing is as exciting as a baby, and you and Sean will be wonderful parents, I know. Plus that kid will be spoiled beyond spoiled. Lucky. :)
Post a Comment