Wednesday, February 9, 2011

brave soul...

today... was the first time someone asked me if I was pregnant!!! I loved it... my response was "wow you are a brave soul for asking me that. (pause and wait a little more...) but YES I'm pregnant!"

I'm not going to lie. So far? I have loved being pregnant. I love everything about it. I think I was made for this. Being a vessel for my child has been the best experience of my life up to this point. BESIDES being married to my wonderful husband.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Pregnancy is wonderful! Towards the end it gets kind of hard, but I think God intended it that way so that we wouldn't care HOW much it hurts...we just want the kid outta there!

But truly, being pregnant is such a wonderful time in our lives. I look back on those months and wish I had appreciated them more because now I think, "man, that was really amazing and I can't wait to do that again!" I'm so happy for you Lauren! I know that you will truly treasure every moment of this amazing experience! Good luck!

Nick and Dani said...

Oh, Lauren, that's so sweet! Knowing you, I think you were made for this, too! You are seriously going to be the cutest mom, ever, and you and Sean are going to be the best parent team!

Popular Posts