Saturday, January 29, 2011

crap

it seems to me that everyone you meet needs to be involved. really?? is it not hard enough to pick a name that you and your husband agree on?? but really??? involve 6 more people or 15 more people?? or people from work or school?? no dice. that's where it stops for me. we'll have to keep this between the two of us and just have that be that. sorry we're not sharing any more.

5 comments:

Scott and Lori Smith said...

oh ya...we tell people we have no idea what to name her. They stop asking!

Ashley said...

we just say we are not sharing with anyone. but we say nobody gets to know. so they stop askin

Nick and Dani said...

:( I'm sorry. Don't be sad! It can really be a sensitive subject. Just tell me all about it and I'll shake my fist at them and maybe that will make things feel better.

Enriquez Family said...

I told Juan the same thing! I want this name thing to be a suprise! So no names are being given out until he/she is born!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

haha. When I tell people "Gideon" and they say "ohh...really?" I say "yep. if you don't like it, don't name YOUR son that." Isn't it funny how opinionated people are about YOUR BABY!?!?

Popular Posts