Monday, March 2, 2009

our home....









I don't know if these pictures our home justice... NOT on the looks but how much time and thought I put into our home... Sean too, boy did it take forever to decide where to put the couches. We moved around our home OVER and OVER. And couldn't agree on where we wanted it, we only knew where we DIDN'T want it. Anyways, the pictures above are our living room, and below is our dining room. MY two favorite looking places. They clean up nicely. And Sean loves them. Those curtains are made out of sheets... That I wore to a toga party with Christine and Jessica and Sean and Lance at the boy's house. It was fun. Anyhow... LOVE it. Thanks mom for finding that BEAUTIFUL table and chair set. WE LOVE IT.

1 comment:

David and Kira said...

LOVE IT! Looks very "homey"!!

Popular Posts