Wednesday, March 4, 2009

testing out new WATERS

Well... testing out my new camera is more like it. I had some very willing subjects to photograph. It was so wonderful. I got to take out my new camera, and really try it out. I loved it. The quality is amazing. It is a little bit harder to focus then I thought but I am sure with practice I will be AMAZING. (we shall see about that.) At least that is what Sean says.
So I took Sean's brother, Lance and his cutie pie girlfriend Erica into Provo Canyon. They were really good sports and did whatever I wanted. From getting on the ground to crawl on their bellies to basically doing gymnastics on the bridge. I had such a good time, and I think they did too. They told me I am going to be a GREAT photographer cause I keep saying " O you guys looks so CUTE! You look GOOD!" and that anyone would be willing to smile and pose for pictures with compliments like that!
I can't wait to show everyone how they turn out. I was going through them last night with Sean, I think he is always a little suprised at my pictures. I get comments like "Was that your idea? That is so COOL! GOOD idea!" Its fun to have him be proud of me and want me to show off what I can do.
Anyhow, I am going ot get a website up and get my advertising going so I can be IN BUSINESS! I can't wait to jump in and do it. I love this. I love to capture a moment that we could never get back, we can only look back. And I got it. I can't wait to document a part of your life. Freeze that moment in time. And then give it back to you in a small way.
SO.... HERE I COME!

1 comment:

David and Kira said...

Still interested in you doing our pictures. I just need to know what is the price about and if you are still going to Korea for that intern and when you leave. Anyway, great job on the pictures. Are you up to 4 kids?!?!

Popular Posts