HELLO all! So Sean and I went to the UT Jazz vs WA Wizzards last night and it was really fun. I am not one for basketball I grew up in a wrestling family so we never watched basketball. But I really did enjoy it so much. We had great seats and the game was good. We were almost 20 points ahead the whole game and it was great. The people here love their Jazz and it was such a good night for Sean and I. We got to get away from studying and the gym and homework and laundry and just get out and have fun.
Here are the teams getting ready for the game... Standing for the National Anthem.. It was done really well actually. Usually I am not impressed but I was pleasently suprised!The little tiny Jazz Cheereleaders. These girls were so good. I was amazed and I can't wait to have little girls. Sean said they get to do this when we have them..... THEY WERE TINY AND SO GOOD. They did their dance so well and it was so fun to see.
WE WON!!!!! GReAT...
No comments:
Post a Comment