
Sunday, March 15, 2009
MOM!!!! THANK YOU!
hey so my mom came for the weekend and it was so good to see her. She is always so helpful when she comes to see me. Sean loved it. She jumped in and did the dishes and he didn't have to... That sure made his day. We didn't have a ton of time but it was so fun to have her here. I miss her alot and I was worried I wouldn't be able to see her before we left for Korea. LOVE YOU MOM!!! O And my little brother came down from Rexburg ID. That was fun... The Stewart boys like to see what all he will eat at the Korean Restraunt... Which was EVERYTHING.... We went to my cousin Ali's bridal shower Saturday too. It was fun to have the cousins all together!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
We went in today for our baseline appointment to make sure my body is back to normal after all the meds we had to take last month. When we ...
1 comment:
Oh so much fun! Your hair is way cute! I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment