Alright guys.... here are two shots of Sean and I right outside the temple... WHAT A HAPPY DAY! LOVE that man!
Hey thanks for the pictures Kira!
Sean and I. That is his mother in the background and to the left his younger brother Lance. And his dad looking off to the right by his mom. Such a beautiful day! Perfect for a PERFECT wedding.
Sean is squeezing his grandmother there, and that is my parents off to the right of me. This was such a perfect day.... I couldn't be any happier! Can't believe its come and gone! We were waiting for so long for it to get here! NOW its DONE! And we get to be together FOREVER! YESSS!!!
Hey thanks for the pictures Kira!
Sean and I. That is his mother in the background and to the left his younger brother Lance. And his dad looking off to the right by his mom. Such a beautiful day! Perfect for a PERFECT wedding.
Sean is squeezing his grandmother there, and that is my parents off to the right of me. This was such a perfect day.... I couldn't be any happier! Can't believe its come and gone! We were waiting for so long for it to get here! NOW its DONE! And we get to be together FOREVER! YESSS!!!
2 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad that you found those pictures!! You looked GORGEOUS and that's how you should feel on your wedding day!
ja_enriquez@juno.com
Post a Comment