Saturday, December 6, 2008

married for TWO WEEKS TODAY!

Hello everyone! I am writing to you all as MRS Lauren Stewart! And LOVING IT! Sean and I have been married two weeks exactly RIGHT THIS SECOND! Our ceremony is was at 10am two weeks ago............... I CAN'T believe its come and gone! And now... we have been getting everything settled and making it our own... AND at the same time getting used to having all our stuff together! (Which felt so natural that hasn't been hard at all) AND setting up for the holidays too. I can't wait to see the final product when our home is all done! I hope he likes it, and I hope it looks like him and I... And I just want it to feel homey and classy and just right! So... WISH me luck! I will take pictures of the finished project (IF IT EVER GETS DONE) k.. LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Popular Posts