
So, last night I made my first dinner for my in-laws! Well my new set of parents. You hear horror stories about the in-law's and I have yet to see any of that... I am very blessed. Sean and I invited them over to see our cute first little home and to have dinner with us. WE GOT TO USE OUR CHRISTMAS DISHES!!! It was great, I did Hawaiian hay stacks which you do buffet style so everyone can pick out their own toppings (and since Sean is a little picky... no onions or tomatoes for him, everyone is happy) then rolls and lots of cookies for desert. Sean even jumped in and did the rice and the fruit punch, that was GREAT! So there was people everywhere (in our not so large home) and lots of noise and jokes and I am not even kidding, they broke into random song, Christmas carol's actually!!! I LOVE MY NEW FAMILY THEY ARE SO MUCH LIKE THE ONE I GREW UP WITH!!!! Dane (Sean's brother) did say that for them to REALLY be a good family, it should be a song made up on the spot and that fits perfectly together. And I think there should be a matching dance too!!! It was WONDERFUL! Can't wait to do it again. Sean and I laughed so hard all night long can't even tell you. The stories and the acting out that comes with them are REALLY good. Wish we had a video camera.
If you ever need conversation topics you just let me know, I will ask Sean what he pondered that day. This last one was about slowing time down, so he could master any sport. And he had it all planned out. And all the brothers had thought of this I guess, even their little sister's Kayla and Megan had too. I've never had that thought actually... BUT they all had. And Sean said he would be 6'3 with a 42 inch vertical (I just learned what that was) and he would slow time for everyone else and do his stuff in regular time... ALL the boys wanted this, they could play ping pong and football and ANYTHING really. OR sleep longer in the morning. Lance wanted to completely stop time and take candy from the store. He would WALK through the store while time was frozen... Brice... well I can't write what Brice said he would do. But it was funny.. Tears stung my eyes while I laughed at my family.. YES AT them. It was great.
And also you can talk about swiming suits. Taking them on and off.. at the gym or home. DEPENDING on how you feel about it. That was funny... anyhow. Over all it was a GREAT night. And we loved it.
It really was so fun for me.
anyhow.... I did it! HOLLA
No comments:
Post a Comment