Tuesday, November 18, 2008

waitin and WAITIN

Okay.. So when this whole thing started.. Sean and I had a LONG time to go.. and he just kept saying.. "When its down to a week or less I can handle it!" and this whole time he has been repeating that thought.... Well.. As of Sunday, it was LESS then a week.. WHO CAN'T handle it STILL!! Sean, (or I, but he is way cuter then I am about it) this week I have heard:
  • "Its only Sunday.. we still have so many days..." sighed Sean(6 days left)
  • "Ah.. LAUREN, its MONDAY it's only the BEGINNING of the week!" Sean said quite exasperated (5 days left)
  • "ug.. We still have to wait till SATURDAY!" half crying childishly Sean said (5 days left)
  • "WAIT it's still Tuesday, I thought it was WEDNESDAY already!" brokenheartedly exclaimed Sean @ 12:05am (the BEGINNING of Tuesday!) (4 days left)
  • "LAUREN, it's STILL Tuesday!?? Its been TUESDAY FOREVER!.. !" text Sean (4 days left)

okay Sean.. I can't wait either... I am glad to know you feel the same. I keep having dreams that we are married and I wake up mad cause we aren't... BUT I am happier awake because I get to REALLY see him. In my 10th grade year my teacher wrote on the board "
"you know you are in love when you don't want to sleep because REALITY is better then your dreams" That's true. FOR sure. I hate when nighttime rolls around and I have to go home to my own bed without him. I am lonely and sad... And I usually can't sleep. And I have been so tired because I don't want to go to bed because then I can't text Sean... and if he calls I won't hear it. I don't wanna miss a thing.. ANYTHING.
This last weekend before this week and this week as well have been so fun for us. We have our cute apartment and have been able to move things into it and start making it look like our home. I love it. I can't wait to share that with Sean. The most wonderful man I have ever met. So far we had mostly been moving in furniture and the big stuff, but last night I started taking clothes over there. And I was standing in front of our closet and our clothes looked so cute in the closet together! And I just stood there looking into it with him. ah....... it just is SO right. I can't even explain to you all the feelings this has triggered me.. and I am sure in him as well by the look on his face. I love him so much. yep. I do. That is it. LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

anyhow.. contrary to POPULAR belief its REALLY not too much longer.... see you all on Saturday!!

2 comments:

Mommo said...

I LOVED the comment about liking seeing the clothes together in the closet. It IS great being married. So excited for you guys. Wish we could be there. Hang in there...only a couple of more days.

Enriquez Family said...

It's almost in arms reach! love it! I can;t wait to be there for you!

Popular Posts