Monday, November 3, 2008

weekend pictures... I have a few


It's FALL
Hello all! so this weekend was Halloween and I had the day off on Saturday so... I talked Sean into sitting in the trees with me and all the colorful leaves!.. hahaha I know. He said he could think of lots of other things he said he would rather be doing, but he loves me so he climbed up into the tree and sat in the leaves for me. We took all these pictures ourselves and love them... Just put on the timer and had Sean pose while I ran into the picture... Anyhow.. only two weeks till we get married! I can't wait. It really is coming pretty fast! I feel like its not ever going to get here but then I think... WOW.. a little while ago it was 14 weeks! now.. its just around the corner!! HERE come the bride and GROOM!

No comments:

Popular Posts