Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friends and Family and nieces O MY

Hello all and WELCOME to Provo.
INCOMING today of my family and my best friend from from home! I can't WAIT! WOOOP WOOOP, HOLLA ya'll! My parents drove with my baby brother and sister yesterday and today from Arcata, CA to get here.... I can't wait to get off work and see them! And Megan is coming down from Seattle and we get to spend some good time together before the big day on Saturday (which is now only 2 and a half days away!!)
Sean and I have such a great support system.. So thank you all for loving us and helping where and when you can. It has meant so much to us as we start out own life together! See the rest of you soon!!!
The rest should be here by Friday night! and I can't WAIT to see them!

1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

hey you! well we leave for Utah tommorow! Yipee! We are leaving town hopefully about 1:30, putting us in Utah about 5:30. ahh... rush hour. no fun! but yeah. Were staying in a motel in Sandy tommrow, and we have to drop trevor and his roomate off were ever your parents are staying, so I just need to know where that is. Im sooo excited! You have no idea! Well im sure you do, your the big event!

Popular Posts