Monday, November 10, 2008

sickkkkkkkkkkkkky this weekend...

"I saw this in the movies, it's fine" And keep in mind I had just told Christine (right before Sean came to my rescue) that I was thinking that I might be calling her after I get married if I get sick cause I'm not sure if Sean can take care of me when I am sick..... BUT I WAS WRONG OBVIOUSLY!

Hey ya'll, so if any of you are sick just call Sean. I am not lying. He will put your feet up and towel on your head and wrap you in blankets, and even take your temp.... And with these let me explain:

FEET UP:
Sean pulled my legs up onto the back of the couch at an EXTREME angle so they were elevated.

BLANKET ON:
He picked it up and threw it on me after he put my feet "up" and it was a mess. Not the nice bed I had made for myself on the couch BEFORE he got there...

DRY towel TO THE FOREHEAD:
He went to the kitchen grabbed my towel for drying my hands and got the corner wet. He then came over and dabbed my forehead and then put the DRY towel on my forehead, I am still not sure what this was supposed to do, BUT he said he had seen it in the movies... So I trusted him

TEMPERATURE:
He didn't know why he was feeling my forehead and my neck behind my ear, or cheek or whatever else he just decided to put his hand on my face. Again, he had seen it in the movies.

SO again thanks SEAN cute boy! For your tender loving care this Sunday.. LOVE YOU!! only 12 more days till we get married.... WOOOOpWOOOOOPPPP

No comments:

Popular Posts