Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sean.... Lauren....




So much fun... Getting down to the WIRE! Sean and I have 8 weeks and 3 days till the big day! And we are getting it all done, and by all I mean.. FLOWERS... Pictures... announcements... Quality time together... Pictures... Tuxedos... Family time... Sideshow... Temple Prep for me... and I am sure there are LOTS of things I am forgetting! HOPEFULLY it's just right now they are slipping my mind.

Yesterday I got my bridals done with the help of Evie and Meg! It was really fun, I got to wear my dress and do my hair and drive from PROVO all the way to FARMINGTON in my VEIL. I had to um... stop and get gas in my veil!! I FORGOT I WAS ON EMPTY.. so here I am in all my glory: jeans, sweater, VERY high heels, and my HAIR ALL PINNED UP WITH MY VEIL on. I got the head turning, neck breaking double takes, and VERY confused faces standing at the 7-11. LAUGHING the whole time. My veil was up in the air cause of the wind flying ALL around me. All the while, I just pumped away, filling up my 20 gallon tank COULD IT TAKE ANY LONGER? Nope. It was very funny... for sure worth noting.

4 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

Ok So I totally love your pictures! Your too funny. I can just seee you dancing with your veil at the gas station! Can't wait to come!

Lauren Stewart said...

yeah.... I was laughing really hard.. hahaha It was funny. Glad you love my pictures! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

katelyncurtis said...

ummm...pretty sure i saw a woman in a veil getting gas the other day and i was laughing pretty hard at her. so i think that was you right???????? haha i am excited to see your bridals and your engagement pictures look beautiful! you guys look amazing together :)
love the weirdo in the corner who occasionally dances like a chipmunk
katelyn

Lauren Stewart said...

YOU!!!!! yeah.. so I WAS driving in my veil AND I even got gas in it. It WAS ME. haha thanks.. I had to put it up over the seat cause it's so long. got some funny looks but had fun doing it.
Thanks for all the wedding talk.. meaning me talking and you all listening.. I AM SURE YOU ARE BORED OF IT BY NOW... and the fac that my wedding is on the same day as the BYU UTAH game AND your birthday little chipmunk doesn't help!! hahaha Thanks chicky!

Popular Posts