So August 20.. My parents anniversary.. Sean told me he could never be happy without me.... SO... of COURSE I couldn't turn down that! Just kidding. There was no way I would ever let him get away. He was already my best friend, and I knew I strongly that he was put on my street corner and in my life just for me I am one lucky girl. So that day I was happier then I had ever been so far in my life. Now every day is wonderful because I thought I was the happiest I could be the day before and Sean amazes me every day and my feelings amaze me as well.
Heavenly Father is smiling down on Sean and I. Things just work for us, our lives go together perfectly. We get along like I didn't know people could and we have the same goals and desires. He is so funny and loving and he is genuine! He is perfect for me. Love him. Anyhow hope you love these pictures! And hope you can see how much I love him in these!
Heavenly Father is smiling down on Sean and I. Things just work for us, our lives go together perfectly. We get along like I didn't know people could and we have the same goals and desires. He is so funny and loving and he is genuine! He is perfect for me. Love him. Anyhow hope you love these pictures! And hope you can see how much I love him in these!
No comments:
Post a Comment