Look how cute he is....??? I love him so MUCH! okay.. I know it sound like that's all I say... BUT I have other things I can talk about too, ask Sean. How many hours did we spend talking last night!?? Anyhow... O So we got our engagements done this weekend! And that was fun, Sean's cousin Chris did them and he is WONDERFUL. He does such a good job. And we had a really good time doing it. SEAN SMILED WITH HIS TEETH! And if any of you have tried to take pictures of this man you know it's NEARLY impossible to see his teeth.... It's cute BUT I really wanted him to look REALLY happy to be marrying me in our engagement pictures... So there was pinching and poking and LOTS of joke telling and silly comments made to make that man smile for me.. AND WHEN WE GOT TO SEE A COUPLE... HE WAS smiling SO big. THE most amazing smile I have ever seen.. WOW Sean. ahh... you guys have gotta see his teeth. AND he looks amazing. I can't wait to look through them all and show you guys what I got, and what I got is WAY good. Anyhow LOVE him.. can't wait to see the final results!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...
No comments:
Post a Comment