Friday, September 19, 2008

a couple of pictures..




these are one of the nights we were hanging out.. Matching? Not on purpose, it just happens. Anyhow... Notice those SMILES?
*SEAN I LOVE YOU. Miss you. See you later*

2 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

WOWWWY! Yeah! He's defenitly a keeper for sure. Defecnitly a step up??? I think soo... Im soo happy for you Lauren. You came a long way and I feel soo much closer to you. You did great and congratulations.! And thank you for letting me me a bridesmaid. I thouhgt only single people got to do that. You make me feel young! love you !

Lauren Stewart said...

ahhhhhhhh... ALISE! thank you so much. He really is WONDERFUL.. AHH! I am a lucky.. AND VERY blessed girl. I can't wait for you to be one of my girls! up in my line! YOU ARE totally young and SO CUTE! I can't wait! only nine weeks and one day till I am Lauren M Stewart.... WOO WOOOOOO

Popular Posts