Heads up. This is about.. 99.9% bragging about our child. Duh.. I don't know if I really ever put anything else in them.
You all know that when you sing or play it's usually about your passions and what you love.. Well I am including the lyrics to Chase's first song. It's going to be a number one hit I'm positive. A CHART TOPPER! This is the first time CHase has ever really sang with real words, he usually sings "laaaa laaaaa"
Chase's song:
The baseball bat!
I hit the ball. ball. Ball. (Hit the ball)
Baseball game (sigh!)
baseball swing. (baseball swing)
to say we are a little proud of him would be a severe understatement...
This last week Chase had his 2 year old check up.. (bad job mom... he was a few weeks late getting in) And the dr says "So.. Does he Jump and can he throw a ball?"
Chase immediately starts jumping up and down (wearing only his diaper and socks yelling "YES! I pitch! And jump!" as he continues jumping up and down..
He takes his toy balls that I carry around in my purse (there are 3 in there normally) and proceeds to show her just how well he can throw..
She stares.. Amazed. And watches as he says "I kick a ball! Soccer ball!" he begins kicking the balls around keeping them just in front of him so he can run and kick. I look at his dr (sweet lady! finally found a good pediatrician) and she is staring at him wide eyed and open mouthed)
I tell her he plays football too and she should see his spiral.
She just says "Oh wow. Your child is very advanced. Heads and tails over other two year olds I've seen. Usually I have people bring their children in again at 2 and a half for a progress check on them but we don't need to see him till he is 3." she pauses... watching Chase drill the door with his ball and looks at me and says "What else can he do?"
hahahahaaa I tell her that he also rides horses with us walking along beside them and that there is no fear there. That he loves to clean and all the other little things that he does that seem normal to me. She tells me what I thought was only in my head (proud mommy syndrome you know, thinking my child is advanced and perfect) that he is so smart, and advanced. She praised him over and over for his skills and how coordinated he is. EXTRA PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!!!!!!!
And then to top it off? He sits down with the books and begins to tell her all the animals in them and about the cars and airplanes and shows off his counting skills (for now? he just says "one two. one two. one two") and is so sweet. He smiles and talks and answers the questions she asks me. Another quote from the Dr "I guess I don't need to ask mom if he is talking in sentences. He answered that question when he spoke to me." GO CHASE!!! you are a ROCKSTAR and I 100% knew it! Now it has just been validated by a professional. Perfect!
Now.. Lets go back to the park so you can practice baseball some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment