Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Baseball Game!!
Last weekend (while fighting some severe allergies!) I braved the DC rush-hour and game-time traffic and took Chase into town, picked up the hubbs and we went to see our Nats play!! Chase had been looking forward to it all day.. And the day before.. and a couple days before that. He LOVES baseball. So we were happy when Sean's office all decided to go to the game! So we park about 10 blocks away and we hoof it on over. It's worth it to see Chase light up like a Christmas Tree when he sees the field, the lights and the players! He lives for this game. Even insisted on bringing his own mitt so he could play... Poor thing. His feelings did get a little hurt when he realized he wasn't actually in this game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!















1 comment:
so adorable. wish we lived closer so our handsome little boys could play ball together!
Post a Comment