Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dr distress

So when we lived in Utah we had a fantastic clinic we worked with and the staff was wonderful. Since we moved back East we have had more bad experiences with Dr's than in my whole life combined. My experience at the Fertility Clinic was not a good one. And I'm on to Dr number 3. Hoping this one will workout for us. From what we've talked about on the phone I'm pretty positive this will work out. We shall see! That's why there have been no updates on fertility progress. Because there has been a lack thereof. 
Check back in soon. I'm sure we will be moving right along. Baby dust to you want to be mama's doing the same journey as we are. 

2 comments:

David and Kira said...

Good Luck Lauren!! Hope everything works out for you!!

Tonja Lee said...

Oh, I hope that this doctor is a good one! Fingers crossed for your cute family!

Popular Posts