It's been too long since i have updated the world on the Sean and Lauren Stewart Clan life. Well things on the East Coast move a little more quickly and there is much to see. We have done some amazing things. But seriously? All I like to talk about it my baby. So let me tell you the amazing things Chase does.
my baby boy has:
Sat through 8 solid innings of a National's baseball game.
(well he stood for the whole time.. right at the glass wall and tried to catch the ball every time the pitcher threw it)
He has started saying sentences...
(He blew my mind when he looked at Sean and said "I see a bird!")
He stolen more hearts than most people do their whole life.
(okay.. Maybe an exaggeration but everyone loves him..)
He gives out kisses like candy still... Hugs mom. Plays hard with dad. Wrestling.. Baseball.. Anything BALL.
He calls me "mommy" and grandma "mamma" he calls his Aunt Megan "Nai-gen"
He does Karate (Im taking a combat class and he mimics all my moves)
He jumps straight up in the air. getting completely off the ground
OHHHHH get this one. He throws balls at stuff on the counter that he wants. And he knocks them down to the floor so he can get them.
ALSO! He pulls all the drawers out in the kitchen and climbs up the like stairs... (Scared the crap out of me) But of course I was impressed!
He whispers.
He tells secrets (whispers in your ear non words)
He can get himself dressed.
He picks out his outfits. The other day it was a dress shirt with a sweater and a tie even. (ADORABLE)
He combs his curly hair.
He brushes his own teeth.
He puts his shoes away.
And he SINGS... it's adorable....
prayers?? YES he prays. Over every single different type of food we try to feed him.... (even if its all on the table when we prayed the first time)
He has started being interested in the TV. But he wants to watch Baseball. Football. Basketball. He wont sit and watch Barney.. Caillou or anything else for long. He LOOOOVES his sports.
I'm a proud mamma. And I can't believe my baby is 21 months old. I honestly thought he would never get bigger... And he does. Every day. Growing and growing. Each day he is more loving and smarter than the day before.
Our family just came out for a visit, Mom Dad, Kayla and Megan (Brice is on his mish now) Chase was in heaven! We had a blast. touring. visiting anything and everything we could. The ladies all went to a First Lady Luncheon. I won't really get into it because of the serious difference of opinion I have with everything she said. But the idea of "Having lunch with the First Lady" is a really cool thing. I just wont be going again till there is a First Lady that shares my views. We did get to eat food made by Paula Dean and see Trisha Yearwood sing live. It was very cool. AND we got to spend time together and get dressed up. I am very lucky to have married into a family of wonderful women. I have the best sisters a girl could ask for. (not all could come here this last week) but I am so blessed. I would have picked all of them for my brothers if I could have had a say. So the boys did good. And sweet Meg.. Love my sweet Meg. She was my little Nutmeg and she has now grown into an almost women who can drive and date soon. And she is gorgeous. I love her. She was supposed to be my sister but she had to be born to Evie (who also is a wonderful wonderful mom) So she could be Sean's sister so he could have some help in dating his future wife. She is an angel. all of the girls are fantastic. And Kayla?? sticking up for her beliefs at all times in all things and in all places. She just does. She's getting ready to head out into the Mission Field as well. She will be going to rock her assertive personality all over London. I'm proud of her. Cassidi?? As sweet of a girl has never been found. Kind. Kind. Kind. And fiercely protective of her family and loyal. I love her.
I have lots more sisters... Gwen.. My very first married in sister! She married my brother Randall when she was 19 and he was not even home from his Mission for a year. They go together like glue and paper! In a good way! She is his match for sure. Stronger than I am.... Beautiful and loving! I love this woman. She has been my sister for years and years now! I love her....
Erica??? Ohhhh my sweet sister. We got married into the Stewart family only 11 months apart. Lucky me! Sweet funny and so so good for Lance. I'm a lucky lady! She is a mother of two little ones and lives way to far from me!!!! Then there is Melani!! She is brand new to my family! She married Trevor over Christmas and I don't know her well enough yet for my liking! But from what I've seen... She is wonderful.. Kind and happy. Can't wait to know her better! And my own sister Blaire... She is my born sister!! Came around when I was about 9 years old... Love her till the end! Gorgeous. good at everything... She is amazing...
thats all. Had a sisterly love moment!
Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment