He is now saying two to three sometimes five word sentences! I am such a proud mama!
"my choose" = is 'my juice'
"my shoes-uh"= 'my shoes'
""beeepbeeep-ball please mommy" = 'lets play basketball please Mommy'
"baseball baT please" = find me my baseball bat Mommy'
"me meet! me meet!" = 'my baseball mitt!'
"dut is dut" = 'what is that'
"do you see a bird?" = do you see a bird?
"do you see (insert and of his words here)" = a cute sentence!!
He is also kind of sneaky now! Today? He dismantled one of his puzzles that has batteries in the back of it? And tried to sneak of with the battery! (DANGEROUS!!! battery acid! if he bit into that thing!) He put it in his tiny little fist then proceeded to come and kiss me then tried to run out of the room! But of course my all seeing and all knowing mother eye caught the battery! I couldn't help but giggle a little. The smart little sucker!
He is a bundle of energy. He has adjusted his wakeup time to about 8am. It feels much earlier than his 9am wakeup call he has had for the last 7 months or so. So we now get up earlier, but I do feel like I have more time in my day. Which is nice. The house is usually clean by 9 and then messy again by 9:15 or so. BUT my kitchen stays pretty clean. Since we are way to busy playing any and all forms of basketball, football and baseball to do much cooking. He does eat, much to his dismay. He can barely be bothered with food. He just doesn't have time to be stopping and eating all day long! He thinks... I try to tell him that he needs energy that comes from food to play better, faster and be stronger. He is learning.
We (Sean and I) are absolutely in love with him. That doesn't mean it's not hard sometimes. Chase is very opinionated and likes things a certain way. He also sometimes wants something to specific that I'm not even sure he knows what it is. So.. Yes. We have whining and crying and temper tantrums that can wake the dead sometimes. BUT my son loves his family, he is very partial to mommy and daddy. We are proud of him and enjoying watching him grow. Love that little(BIG) baby.
I will post a photo blog post next. '-) I know thats what you love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment