Thursday, September 6, 2012

thinking my best thoughts!

So I have to just grab a few minutes while the baby is napping and tell you about this one little thing! And that is Kristin. She is my favorite thing. So when you get all grown up and married and you start living your life it becomes harder and harder to make and find good/true/real/quality friends. Well.. Kristin is all of the above. I totally love this lady and we will be friends for the rest of our lives I'm positive. 
So Sean and I moved up to Bountiful in January and he was working and I was doing my thing at home with my sweet baby boy. Well.. That was in January and now summer has rolled around and we started doing the whole pool thing and that's where I met Kristin and her handsome son Diego! And now? Just about 2 months later I would honestly say she is the best friend I've had in so long besides my wonderful husband and I'm so thankful I met her! She is genuine and so so sweet. Honest? Yes! And just so much fun to be around. She is seriously so funny I get laughing tears when she talks. 
I haven't shed tears in all of our 5 pervious moves and yet I found myself crying at the thought of moving away from my newfound sister-friend.  So i just had to take a minute of your time and mine! To tell you about this cute thing. 
She is a mommy. a wife. Business manager. Budget queen extrordinare. The most go-getter-ist person I know.  And she is my friend! I'm so thankful I met you Kristin!!!! We for sure knew each other before this crazy life. We were supposed to be friends. Thanks for being so great and totally there for us in our crazy life! 
Catch ya on the flip side yo! Ya hurd pretty mamma? 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

1. You are amazing, Lauren! I absolutely love you. (Love, according to Dr. Laura, is more than a positive feeling -- it's awe, admiration, and respect.)

2. I just sat down to write a blog post about you (after some budgeting administrative stuff, of course!).

3. Are you for real? Of course we'll be friends forever! Duh. Next question?! When is our girls' night Skype? Next week? Okay!

4. That was a very sweet blog post, and I am glad that we met. Strange and cool that our paths crossed like they did, when they did.

5. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cried....

Popular Posts