Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Leg 2. Denver CO to ST Louis MO

So this was our long journey!! Thanks to Randall and Gwen for letting us stay with them... we were all refreshed when we left at 3:00am and headed out! Chase was sleepy and went right out after his bottle. Me on the other had.. I was not. I was wide awake for a little while. Sean started the drive and i was just the passenger watching the adventure happen.  Here are some pictures!!! We got to see some beautiful Sunrises on our way!!! Enjoy! Oh so when we arrived in St Louis we stayed right across from the arch.. but.. it was pretty scary. I've honestly never been scared for my life.. till that night in St Louie. It was my least favorite stop along the way. I'll probably never go back. BUT all the ladies loved Chase.. So of course I loved showing him off. BUT still.. Not worth the terror. Bye bye St Louis! Never to return! but guess who didn't cry again.. once... My son.. Chase was an ANGEL!!! holy smokes.. he was the best passenger!















 These are onions on this truck by the way.. a LOT of onions... 



 We jumped right from summer into fall.... ;-(

 St Louis LDS temple!!!

















No comments:

Popular Posts