Monday, March 26, 2012

selling my EOS Canon Rebel XS

Just giving my readers the first chance at this great camera I have loved using for the last 3 years. It's in great to perfect condition and I have taken careful care of it since I bought it brand new. It comes with the owners manual and It's just the body I'm selling, not the lens. It comes with the battery (which lasts FOREVER) This camera takes fantastic pictures and will be great for a photo enthusiast or someone who wants to get great pictures of their family/hobbies/baby/animals. I've done it all with this. Below are pictures of the camera itself and pictures this camera has taken.

I've done weddings, families, babies, couples, animals, EVERYTHING you can think of with this camera. It's been so great. I'm only selling it because I just purchased the 5d Mark II and this camera won't be used anymore. So.... We paid $700 3 years ago but I'm listing it for $300 OBO. Email me or comment if you are interested. 













1 comment:

Tonja Lee said...

Oh gosh, if I had $300 I would buy it immediately! Better talk to Kyle... :) JK! But I am excited for you to get your new camera! Woo!

Popular Posts