Anyhow.. For his birthday I got him Jazz tickets. (with the help of my sweet father-in-law Chris) And we were on the 21st row with FANTASTIC seats. It was really fun. We even took baby Chase. He had a great time. He thought every person that was there was there to play with him and shower him with attention. And. well. they did. It was a blast for us.
Other things.. baby Chase is really growing up. He's been on the verge of crawling for over a month.. But he hates being on the ground. he wants to be held or to walk.. with us holding his hands of course. Also he's turned out to be quite the opinionated little sucker. The other morning he decided he did not want mom. Nope. For sure not dad. No bottle. Nothing. It took FOREVER to figure out what he wanted. His sock monkey. Nothing made him happy till we gave him his sock monkey friend. um okay?? So here he is with his monkey.
Standing up on everything. .oh dear. My small child is HUGE now... I can't believe how fast they grow. I'm losing my baby and getting this loving wiggly little boy. I love him more every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment