Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lauren Stewart Photography

My new REVAMPED photography business is about to make a mad dash onto the screen. I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on. I feel like I've finally found my style. I've been learning from the fabulous Sue Bryce. She is a world famous portrait photographer. (CAUTION before opening this link she does shoot what some would consider boudoir style shots so please don't look if you are not planning on seeing linguine and some shoulders..)
She is amazing. She captures her clients in a way I have been doing in my head for years. Now... I've learned how to do it. I can't wait to show you what I've learned. The new website and Facebook fan page will be up soon!
I will be posting before and afters soon. I hope you fall in love with this style as I have. The modern glamour magazine style I'm crazy about is soon to be available for you to see!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Oh I am SO SO excited for my maternity shoot with you! I can;t wait to see what you come up with.

Popular Posts