I had gained 20 pounds doing our fertility treatment and then 25 during my pregnancy... So I'm down all my pregnancy weight and I've just got that fertility weight left to go. WISH ME LUCK!!!
Here I am the day we found out we were pregnant,
20lbs over my normal DR recommended weight.
Here I am at 39 weeks, this is 2 days before I went into labor.
Here I am at 39 weeks, this is 2 days before I went into labor. My belly really popped that last week. This is me at 25 more pounds from pregnancy.

Here I am 3 weeks ago, this was 4 weeks after giving birth.
Still a little more to go here
before pre-pregnancy weight. 

I still have more to go but I'm getting there. With Chase finally starting to sleep better because his reflux and allergies are under control I have more time during the day and I'm loving it. I have one happy little baby and he's finally adjusting to life outside my belly and he's happy to see everyone. He smiles and he laughed for the first time for Sean the other day. I still have yet to hear it. He's my little angel! More pictures in the next post. ALL of my baby!!!!
3 comments:
I think you look fantastic! I couldn't believe you were 20 pounds overweight in that first photo. You look fantastic! I have 20 pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight from before I had my first (just got to my pre-prego weight from my 2nd last week, since I started out higher with him). It is a lot of hard work! But isn't it great when those old clothes start fitting again! I've been doing the 5-Factor program and also TurboFire (same company that makes P90x). I heard P90x is killer because the workouts are so long!
you look great!!! go girl go!
You're so skinny and cute!
Post a Comment