Monday, October 17, 2011

2 month stats!

We had baby Chase's two month check up today!

And BOY is my son growing! Here are his stats:

weight: 10 lbs exactly = 13th percentile

length: 20 inches = 6th percentile

head circ: 38.99 cm = 26th percentile


He also got his shots today... That was sad for him and his mommy. But it felt good when I picked him up and he stopped crying almost immediately. That's one of my favorite things. He is definitely a mamma's boy. I have waited so long for a baby of my own and he makes me feel like the best mom in the world. He looks at me like I'm an angel and he makes me feel like I'm superwoman. I can and would do anything for my son. And he has decided to reward me with smiles even through those tears. It melts me heart when he smiles for me... And I love the quality time we get as mother and child. He is my little mad and I love him with all my heart.


1 comment:

Tabitha said...

what a handsome boy! Thanks for asking us to hang today! We had so much fun. Sawyer loves your cute baby.

Popular Posts