My son is sick... Poor little guy. He has whooping cough and has been feeling rotten. Luckily the DR got him on antibiotics right off so we're hoping he kicks it very soon.
But I need to say something! As a mother I am making a request! If you are sick or have been around someone who is sick DO NOT VISIT A NEW BABY!!! And if it's impossible to avoid the visit WARN THE PARENTS SO THEY CAN MAKE SURE TO KEEP THAT CHILD AS FAR FROM THE SICK PERSON AS POSSIBLE. It's not fair to that child or the parents to expose that child to your cold/flu/ANYTHING possibly contagious.
Now with it being flu season, RSV season and whopping cough is running rampant wash your hands whenever possible... after going out of the house, getting the mail... ANYTIME you come into contact public high traffic areas or objects.! and if you are out and about with lots of people don't come to my house please. I won't have that around my child if I can prevent it. He hasn't been vaccinated yet because he's still not 2 months. So... lets make this real simple. We can skype but we won't have you in our home. Thanks.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
seriously!!!! that makes me so sad to hear he has whooping cough! boooooo.
Post a Comment