Tuesday, August 2, 2011
what to do what to do
Today was quite eventful. Lots happened and it just added to my to do list that is a MUST before baby arrives. First, we had a DR's appt and it looks like baby is down and so ready but mom's body isn't quite ready to let go of the little dear. Nothing. No dilatation, no thinning of the cervix. Nada. Dang dang. BUT I guess that gives me more time. So I got to have my first day home today from working full time. I am now a stay at home mom (just waiting on my son) and a house wife. Wow. What a weird feeling. And now after spending a whole day at home I have lots of projects I found that I want to do. I decided to rearrange each one of my cubbards.. This will actually be a long process. You see, Sean, my very helpful husband puts things in different places from where I do. So... I'll just be fixing that. THEN after all those things are done?? I want to clean my carpets. And on top of all these things??? My brand new car we bought just for the baby's arrival?? Was side swiped BIG time tonight. It was a hit and run actually. I was parked at my brother in law's house and I was inside doing crafts with his wife and sometime during this time someone really did some damage to the drivers side rear door.. I mean.. it was really bad. The dent was so deep and long you could see it when you were walking up to it in the dark from over 30 feet away. Let me just tell you I was livid. We looked for a note.. There was none. SO... we walked around the parking lot and looked at all the cars till we actually found the one that hit us. So we got pictures of both cars and called the police. While we were waiting for the cops the person who owns the car? His roommate showed up and told us who's car it was and called him to come home to take care if it. So we called the police back and told them we'll take care of it and don't need them to come out. So We waited over 20 minutes for them to show and apparently it was his girlfriend who hit the car. She said these words upon walking in the door " WHAT HAPPENED!!???" um.. come on lady. You tell me!!!! YOU FREAKING SMASHED AND DENTED AND COMPLETELY RUINED MY ENTIRE DRIVERS SIDE OF THE CAR! I was so mad. SO i just waited for her to tell the rest of the story patiently. Finally she says "so I was pulling in, and like.. i couldn't tell if the car was in reverse or drive cause like.. it's broken, so I thought I smashed something but I didn't think I did so I just drove away and parked down the street" um.. yeah... you THOUGHT you SMASHED something?? AND conveniently you drove away and parked so that you were not by my car!???? HELLLLLO!?? The damage to my car is so bad and DEEP there is no WAY you didn't feel that when you ran into it. AND the funny thing is? When his roommate called him to come home his roommate asked him if they had hit a car and they were like "yeah. why?" and when he told them we were waiting at the house that didn't get a response... so... they finally came home. We got all their info and called in the claim tonight. But now I have to take my car in and get it fixed and we don't know how long that will take. I'm just hoping we have it back before the baby is born. But we have to wait for them to talk to the insured and hear them admit fault. So... hopefully this goes smoothly or we'll be going to court. BUT we have been to their house we know where they live and have all their insurance info and their roommate will testify on our behalf if we need him to.. So... This just went on my long list of things to do before the baby comes. But it looks like we have time since as of right now my body wants to keep him a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment