LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family. I am so glad your life-long dream has finally come true. This little boy has been waited for, prayed for and long anticipated. What a little miracle. Love you!!!
Oh, he's so handsome I can never get over it! Nick was so excited for you when I told him you'd had Chance, (he didn't get the letter where I told him.) He went straight to Sean's facebook to see pictures! I don't know if he already texted you guys, but he said congratulations!
5 comments:
Such a sweet little guy! We are so happy for you two.
Congratulations!
LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family. I am so glad your life-long dream has finally come true. This little boy has been waited for, prayed for and long anticipated. What a little miracle. Love you!!!
I've been a silent reader, dealing with my own infertility issues. So happy for your family. I know one day we'll get to where you are. Enjoy it <3
Oh, he's so handsome I can never get over it! Nick was so excited for you when I told him you'd had Chance, (he didn't get the letter where I told him.) He went straight to Sean's facebook to see pictures! I don't know if he already texted you guys, but he said congratulations!
Post a Comment