what do I take with me to the hospital??? Because we're packing and moving I want to have that done BEFORE I pack away all my things.. HELP!!!
Thanks!!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
6 comments:
I brought so much stuff I didn't use... I'd say the musts are camera, phone, snacks (especially for Sean--Neal was always starving to death at the hospital because they only feed you!) and that's pretty much it. Oh, and toiletries. And a going home outfit for you and the baby. I brought loads of extra clothes, nursing bras, my own pads, etc. but I didn't use any of it!
My favorite advice was from Tonya- baby clothes that are different sizes because you don't know how big or small he really will be. And Hannah's right, don't bring a ton of clothes because you'll be in the hospital gown the whole time. Bring your most favorite smelling lotion and shampoo/conditioner. You'll want to relax after a long labor and something that smells good is a must.
Two outfits for baby
Couple of outfits for you
Slippers
brush/ makeup
Shampoo and Cond.
Underwear:)
Snacks
Toothbrush/ paste
baby blanket
socks
a movie to watch (some rooms have a dvd player)
hmmm..?
they will have diapers and wipes there.
And if you can think of anything else. If you have your baby regular your only there for about 24 hours. So you wont need to much:)
Gatorade, bread, peanut butter and jelly for sandwiches. You'll want this during labor, just don't tell anyone you have them.
Bring maternity clothes to wear home. I made the mistake of thinking I could fit in them with my first. No, no, no. Give yourself a week! I liked to put on makeup before going home and also while I was in the hospital. It made me feel better. And you won't need any diapers they take care of that for you. I also took my journal to write in all about the delivery. So if you keep one other than your blog bring it! I think everyone else covered everything else!
Good luck!!
definately go get a nightgown to wear instead of the hospital gown after you give birth. they can still check on you but you will be much much more comfertable. They even make some that are breastfeeding ones if that is what you are planning on doing. I didn't have one of these nightgowns and found them afterwards but I am definately taking it next time!
Post a Comment