Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book club... yes I'm in a book club


I have officially joined a book club and I purchased the first book for a group read! Funny thing.. I love to read. I read maybe 3 to 6 books a week depending on how fast I can get my hands on them. So... I'm excited and so is Sean. I'll finally have some lady friends to get together with! AnD I'll be able to talk about the books I LOVE and hate and my kid that I'll have soon! I can't wait. The first book we're reading is The Geurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I can't wait. I have been running out of things to read so I am really looking forward to not having to pick every single book I read. So I think I'm going to start doing a book review on each one. Not that I'm qualified! BuT I do know if I like something or not my mom taught me how to be picky but to really give it a chance! So here goes NOTHING!!!

2 comments:

Mommo said...

This is a good book Lauren. You will like it.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

LOVE that book!!!

Popular Posts