Monday, February 21, 2011
URGENT pregnancy question!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok............. my belly shrunk??? like I went to bed.. then woke up and it was TINY.. like real little.. is this normal?? no cramping or bleeding... but it is scaring me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to show for real not just look fat.. and now??? flat (well... nearly flat) belly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
4 comments:
Haven't lost water have you?
ask the dr? could be water also.
My stomach was always smaller in the morning and grew as the day went on. Mainly because of water and eating. You should read if you don't have it already from the What to Expect book, it answers that question! She called it belly today gone tomorrow, especially since you are so early.
It might be that you just had not eatin all night. Mine would do that to.
Post a Comment