Friday, February 18, 2011

bigger and bigger!!!

Baby is getting bigger and bigger.. that means mommy is getting bigger and bigger. Haaaa. I don't know how real it was to Sean that I actually have a child in my body. BUT lately since I have a belly already (which people keep telling me I shouldn't) BUT I do.. so guess that means I'm just fat. ANYHOW Sean has been so funny. Every day when I get ready and come downstairs he looks at my belly first. Then... his whole face lights up. And he says "o look at your belly, that's our baby." and I always respond "and baby is getting bigger and bigger." And then he grabs my tummy. (of course in a cute way)
Let me just tell you, this thrills me, straight to the core. When I was first pregnant and I would just stare and hold my belly (that was very tiny) and he wouldn't really react at all to my baby, well our baby. BUT I think it wasn't really very real to him yet. However, now he sees the belly getting bigger and he can put it in his hand, it seems more real to him. It's been such a fun thing to watch.
I can't wait to make Sean a daddy. It's what he was made for. You can tell by his activities and the fact that he always goes straight for the kids and snacks in nursery and at family functions. The adults (even though they all try for his attention.. yes he's VERY cool) he just goes to the babies. Well.. toddlers. He is a little scared of newborns I think. Anyways... Let me just say this is fun. Every day is so fun.
AND now that we're in our second trimester I can definately tell my body is getting settled into being pregnant. I don't have crazy CRAZY moodswings like before and some other things seem more regular with my body. AND I don't hate everyone!!! also.. not as tired. LOVING my pregnancy!!!!! It was more then worth the wait that we had. I will never forget those two years of tears and pain... But they have made this bliss for me.

1 comment:

Nick and Dani said...

Oh! I want to see your cute growing belly! It's funny that you've only known me with a prego or post prego belly and I've only known you with a perfect skinny belly! I can't wait to see your little guy growing!

Popular Posts